Glass Cloth Tape 361
3M™ Glass Cloth Tape 361 is coated with a silicone adhesive for many applications requiring high temperature resistance, high adhesion and a very strong, abrasionresistant backing .
- Can be certified to meet F.A.R. 25.853, flame resistant specification.
- Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 550°F (288°C) or higher, depending upon the type and duration of the heat source.
- Continuous exposure to temperatures above 450°F (232°C) will gradually degrade the adhesive causing loss of tape adhesion and darken the glass cloth backing.
Application Ideas :
- High temperature applications requiring high tensile strength, good holding power and abrasion resistance.
- Permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers.
- As a back up strip for submerged arc welding.
- Applications requiring heat treatment followed by clean removal of the tape with little or no stain.