Avioparts is a company in constant growth. We will help you to achieve a successful carrer according to your professional profile, educational background and experience, Avioparts is the best place for developing your skills and knowledge related with Aviation and logistic markets. In Avioparts we are proud of our company and of what we do, so we want to share with you what we think makes Avioparts an attractive company to work for and what kind of employe culture, we have in our company.
Current career opportunities:
There are currently no positions available. Check back soon or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Avioparts is always searching for talented individuals to join our team of successful sales representatives/agents. Our company and products have a worldwide reach, so no matter where you are we will have a sales position available.
Current career opportunities:
ASSIST US IN SELLING OUR PRODUCTS IN YOUR COUNTRY/AREA
WORK WITH US TO MAKE SALES STRATEGY FOR LOCAL MARKET
ASSIST US IN LOCAL BILLING, ACCOUNTING AND PAYMENT
**Required at least 3 years experience in aerospace after market or Commercial/Regional procurement department
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
As a link between aircraft parts manufacturers and airlines, Avioparts adds value to its suppliers by helping them reduce transaction costs and improve customer service levels. Avioparts adds value for its customers by helping reduce inventory and holding costs and improve parts and lubricants availability, thereby making it possible for both parties to achieve greater efficiencies.
HEADQUARTERS: Madrid (Spain), Dubai (UAE)
DISTRIBUTION CENTERS, CONTACT OFFICES AND REPRESENTATIONS:
- Miami, US
- Coventry, UK
- Milano, Italy
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Nairobi, Kenya
With its full-service distribution, Avioparts is responsible for proactive marketing and sales of partner products as well as providing technical support, warranty handling, sales and performance reporting, full 24-hour, 365-day product and AOG support, order fulfillment, price and contract management, shipping and tracking.
Let us take care of your products distribution!, manufacturer will benefit from:
- Reduced operational costs supporting and interacting with end users
- Increased product visibility thanks to our e-commerce system
- Efficient inventory management and financing
- And Reduced credit risks work
If you are interested in partnering with Avioparts, please get in touch with us and let us discuss how this could be done much more efficiently for your products and services.
Avioparts is Authorized & Strategic Distributor for ExxonMobil Aviation Lubricants and Michelin Aircraft Tires among other leading aerospace products manufacturers.
Avioparts quality objective is to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations in a proactive, professional and cost effective manner.
To achieve this objective Avioparts will:
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001-2015.
- Set objectives and targets to measure our performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide adequate resources to continually review and improve our business process.
- Encourage all people to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method for continual improvement within their area of responsability.
- Actively seek performance feedback from our customers and address opportunities for improvement that are identified.
Avioparts ensure supply reliability, product quality and timely delivery of the supplied products performing periodic evaluations to ensure our committement to the highest level of our operational standards.
We are committed to:
- High-quality products that meet or exceed equipment specifications and customer needs under all reasonable circumstances
- Services that reliably meet responsible standards of performance, efficiency and courtesy
- Accurate information about our products and services, including details about guarantees and warranties
Our commitment to product integrity includes access to our customer and technical service teams, ready to manage any Avioparts product related issues.