2-MIL PTFE FILM TAPE P-422 NAT
P-422 is a Multi-functional tape offering excellent strength, elongation, chemical resistance, and heat resistance. This silicone adhesive tape uses PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) as a base material. It provides strength, elongation, chemical resistance, weather resistance, electric insulation, heat resistance, and can be used under various environmental conditions.
- Chemically inert with excellent high temperature resistance.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures.
- Impervious to most chemical attacks, including acids, solvents, fuels and most alkalies.
- Economical with high performance features.
- ASTM D2686, CID A-A-59474C Type I, Class I, ASTM E595
- BAC 5034 Type IV, BAC 5157, BAC 5241, BAC 5332, BAC 5548, BAC 5597, BAC 5578