AEROSEAL® SC-140 Corrosion protection for support structures on aircraft .
AEROSEAL® SC-140 is designed for corrosion protection on support structures found under floorboards and cargo panels. Common areas of use include galleys, lavatories, door sills and more. AEROSEAL® exhibits strong adhesion to most substrates and is easy to remove during maintenance checks. Its smooth PTFE backing allows for easy installation and workability.
- Single sided tape that is easy to install
- Excellent workability
- Lightweight design that helps contribute to a more fuel efficient aircraft
- Offers corrosion protection through extended 3000 hour salt spray tests
- Passes FAR 25.853 Appendex F Part 1 (a)(1)(iv)
Removes easily for a more efficient tear down
- Environmental friendly FR system(No RoHs, REACH hazard material) (No Halogen, No antimony trioxide)
- Reach and RoHS compliant (see Precaution tab)
- Corrosion protection on support structures found under floorboards and cargo panels. Common areas of use include galleys, lavatories, door sills and more.
- Best stored between 50°F-80ºF / 10°C-27ºC, 25-50% relative humidity; out of direct sunlight.
- Surface should be clean, free of oil, moisture and dirt before applying.
- may require pressure by roller, hand or press when applying. Not doing so may affect the general properties and appearance.
- Please inspect your surface prior to application; this tape may not adhere well to extremely uneven or distorted surfaces.
- Please remember to allow adequate time for full adhesive strength.
- Nitto works to ensure that SC-140 is REACH compliant. REACH compliance lists are updated every six months, so please contact us directly to ensure that the product you are interested in meets the latest REACH regulations.