AEROSHELL OILS W100 PLUS
AeroShell Oil W80 Plus and AeroShell Oil W100 Plus are new single grade oils that combine the single grade, ashless dispersant performance found in AeroShell Oils W80 and W100 and the anti-wear/anti-corrosion additives of AeroShell Oil W15W-50 Multigrade. They are the oils for pilots who prefer a single grade but who also want the extra protection and performance from the additive package.
The advanced additives in AeroShell Oils W80 Plus and W100 Plus provide better rust and wear protection than conventional single grades. The additives work as a protective barrier to prevent critical parts from being slowly degraded by rust or wear, especially when an aircraft sits idle. This protection helps keep the camshaft and lifters coated, reducing the likelihood of premature damage and helping operators reach TBO.
- Blended from selected high viscosity mineral base oils
- Contains AeroShell’s proven W Oils additive package
- Additional anti-wear additives (containing Lycoming additive LW 16702)
- Additional anti-corrosion additives
- Fully compatible with other approved aircraft piston engine oils
- Approved SAE J-1899 SAE Grade 50 (AeroShell Oil W100 Plus)
Weight: 1.00 kg
AEROSHELL OIL W100 PLUS , CAN 1 QT //SAE-J-1899 Gr 50
MOBIL JET OIL II, GAS TURBINE LUBRICANT , CAN 1 QT // MIL-PRF-23699G-STD // ( Z21101)
6.00-6 6 ply 120 TT Michelin CONDOR
TUBE 5.00-5 TR67A / BENT 90 DEGREES (REPLACES 092-308-0)
H34x10.0R16 14PR 190MPH RADIAL TL MICHELIN AIR X RL 1