MOBILJET II 55GL
MOBIL JET OIL II, GAS TURBINE LUBRICANT , DRUM 55 GAL // MIL-PRF-23699-STD
Mobil Jet Oil II
Aircraft-Type Gas Turbine Lubricant
Mobil Jet Oil II is a high performance aircraft-type gas turbine lubricant formulated with a combination of a highly stable synthetic base fluid and a unique chemical additive package. The combination provides outstanding thermal and oxidative stability to resist deterioration and deposit formation in both the liquid and vapour phases, as well as excellent resistance to foaming. The effective operating range of Mobil Jet Oil II is between -40ºC (-40 ºF) and 204 ºC (400ºF).
Features & Benefits :
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability .
- Reduces the formation of carbon and sludge deposits .
- Maintains engine efficiency and extends engine life .
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection .
- Extends gear and bearing life .
- Reduces engine maintenance .
- Retains viscosity and film strength across wide temperature range .
- Provides effective lubrication at high operating temperatures .
- Chemically stable .
- Reduces evaporation losses and lowers oil consumption .
- Low pour point . - Eases start-up in low ambient temperature conditions .
- Mobil Jet Oil II is recommended for aircraft gas turbine engines of the turbo-jet, turbo-fan, turbo-prop, and turboshaft (helicopter) types in commercial and military service .
- Also recommended for aircraft-type gas turbine engines used in industrial or marine applications .
-Also compatible with other synthetic gas turbine lubricants meeting MIL-PRF-23699. However, mixing with other products is not recommended because the blend would result in some loss of the performance characteristics of Mobil Jet Oil II.
- Mobil Jet Oil II is compatible with all metals used in gas turbine construction, as well as with F Rubber (Viton A), H Rubber (Buna N), and silicone seal materials.
Specifications and Approvals:
- Mil-PRF-23699-STD .
- PRI-QPL-AS5780/SPC .
AEROSHELL OIL W100 PLUS , CAN 1 QT //SAE-J-1899 Gr 50
MOBIL JET OIL II, GAS TURBINE LUBRICANT , CAN 1 QT // MIL-PRF-23699G-STD // ( Z21101)
TUBE 5.00-5 TR67A / BENT 90 DEGREES (REPLACES 092-308-0)
5.00-5 6 ply 120 TT Michelin CONDOR
6.00-6 6 ply 120 TT Michelin CONDOR
H34x10.0R16 14PR 190MPH RADIAL TL MICHELIN AIR X RL 1
HENKEL LOCTITE ALODINE 1132 TOUCH-N-PREP CONVERSION COATING PEN 40 ML //MIL-DTL-81706B, T 1, CL 1&3
TUBE 6.00-6_ 17.5x6.25-6 TR 20 092-315-0