HYJET V - HYDRAULYC FLUID ,CAN 1QT //NSA 307110N & BMS 3-11P, TY V, Gº A AND C (Z20212)
Mobil HyJet V is a Type V fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid, which is superior in thermal and hydrolytic stability to commercially available Type IV hydraulic fluids. Better stability means the extent of fluid degradation in aircraft systems will be less than Type IV fluids, in-service fluid life will be longer, and consequently aircraft operator maintenance costs may be lower.
HyJet V provides excellent high and low temperature flow properties (kinematic viscosities) and rust protection. HyJet V has also demonstrated an improvement over the erosion protection performance afforded by Type IV fluids.
Features and Benefits :
- Higher stability than Type IV fluids .
- Meets Boeing BMS 3-11 and SAE AS1241 Type IV and Type V requirements .
- Low density .
- Excellent rust protection .
- Excellent low and high temperature viscosity balance .
- Excellent deposit control - Longer fluid life, Lesser need to replace fluid due to degradation, Reduced hydraulic system maintenance costs -Improved flammability characteristics over meeting just the Type V requirements .
- Reduced weight of the hydraulic fluid carried by aircraft, Reduced aircraft fuel consumption, Lower operating costs .
- SAE Aerospace Standard AS1241 Type V
- Airbus NSA 307110N Type V
- Boeing BMS 3-11P Type V, Grade A and Grade C
- Boeing-Long Beach DMS 2014H Type 5
- ATR NSA307110N Type V
- Gulfstream 1159SCH302J Type V
SKYDROL 5 , FIRE RESISTANT HYDRAULIC FLUID, CAN 1 QT // BMS3-11UN3082,CL 9, PG III
MOBIL JET OIL II, GAS TURBINE LUBRICANT , CAN 1 QT // MIL-PRF-23699G-STD // ( Z21101)
TUBE 5.00-5 TR67A / BENT 90 DEGREES (REPLACES 092-308-0)
5.00-5 6 ply 120 TT Michelin CONDOR
AEROSHELL OIL W100 PLUS , CAN 1 QT //SAE-J-1899 Gr 50
STARTER 24V NEW ( 646275 )
6.00-6 6 ply 120 TT Michelin CONDOR
H34x10.0R16 14PR 190MPH RADIAL TL MICHELIN AIR X RL 1
LOCTITE 496 SUPER BONDER INSTANT ADHESIVE, TUBE 20 GR //MIL-A-46050C TY I Cl II