HYJET IV A , HYDRAULIC FLUID , CAN 1 QT // NSA 307110N & BMS3-11P TY V GºB AND TY IV CL 1 (Z20208)
Fire-Resistant Phosphate Ester Aviation Hydraulic Fluid .
Exxon HyJet IV-Aplus is a fire-resistant phosphate ester hydraulic fluid designed for use in commercial aircraft. It is the
best-performing Type IV fluid and approaches to a great extent many of the performance capabilities of Type V fluids,
including high temperature stability, long fluid life, low density, and rust protection. It is superior to all other Type IV
fluids in these respects. Exxon HyJet IV-A plus meets the specifications of all major aircraft manufacturers and SAE
- Best in high temperature stability among Type IV fluids .
- Lowest density Type IV fluid .
- Effective rust protection .
- Excellent low temperature flow (viscosity) properties .
- Excellent deposit control .
- Excellent protection against electro-chemical corrosion (erosion) .
- Approved by all major aircraft manufacturers .
- Fully compatible with all approved phosphate ester hydraulic fluids .
Specifications and Approvals :
- SAE Aerospace Standard AS1241C
- Airbus NSA307110N .
- ATR NSA307110N .
- Boeing BMS 3-11P, Type IV, Class 1 and Type V, Grade B and Grade C .
- Boeing (Douglas Division) DMS 2014H.
- British Aerospace (Avro) BAC.M.333 .
- Bombardier/Canadair BAMS 564-003A .